Having your life controlled by food is sheer hell.
I know that because I've been there:
- The thinking about food all day EVERY day with no off switch
- The eating in secret
- The avoiding social events because you're worried you might break another hideous diet
- The eating until you're so full you feel you're going to burst
- The hating yourself
- The self-loathing, guilt and shame
- The feeling of powerlessness
Having a food issue is pure pain on a 24/7 basis, you feel chained to something that you believe you'll never be able to gain control of.
But that's simply not true.
YOU have the power to change it. You just haven't known how to do it up till now.
Up till now you've tried diet after diet. But diets are designed not to work.
The diet industry is worth BILLIONS! Of course they don't want you to succeed.
Diets only deal with the symptoms not the cause. And until you start to look at the cause you'll stay on your diet not-so-merry-go-round forever.
So, time to look at the cause and not spend yet any more time in food hell.